We carry out a wide range of siteworks for buildings and can assist with the services of local Surveyors and Engineers to sign projects off. We have expert operators for any site, material and conditions.
We have Registered Drainlayers on staff for all storm water, sewer and watermain requirements. We can install dairy effluent stone traps, culverts and cattle stops.
- We are a one stop shop for subdivisions
- We have experienced subdivsion supervisors
- Earthworks with motor scraper, towed scrapers, bulldozers
- Underground services, sewer, storm water, watermain & telecommunication networks
- All road formation, kerbing, metaling & seal either metal chip or hotmix
We have a rubber tracked Bobcat which is ideal for preparing building sites, clearing out calf sheds, section clearing or digging out driveways. It has a multi purpose 4 in one bucket ideal in those small areas.
- We have experienced road builders on staff
- Grader operators
- Roading supervisors
- GPS guided Graders
- Roading gangs
- Modern equipment
- Rollers, watercarts, brooms
- Trucks with roller spreaders
- Trucks with hotmix bins
CAR PARK & DRIVEWAY CONSTRUCTION
We can construct car parks for supermarkets, hospitals, retail stores and offices. We can construct domestic or rural driveways. We can reshape tanker tracks or build completely new ones. We are local council approved for new or improving existing entrance ways. We can provide our own Traffic Management services. We can construct all the kerbing and storm water management required. We have tar sealing services available.
FARMING IMPROVEMENTS & MAINTENANCE
- Race construction
- Race maintenance
- Cattle underpasses
- Creating a rhyolite stockpile
- Culvert installations
- Cowshed sites
- Building & shed sites
- Feed pads
- Herd homes
- Hedge, tree and stump removal
- Clearing out calf sheds using our Bobcat
- New silage bunkers or extending or rebuilding existing ones
DAIRY EFFLUENT POND CONSTRUCTION
Our pond expert Bruce Taylor is certified in Pond Design and Pond Construction. We offer a FREE on farm consultation in regards to pond location, dimensions and construction.
- We have a fleet of trucks for cartage of all bulk materials
- Metal, sand, maize silage, pk, lime, fert, chicken poo, goat poo etc
- 4 x Trucks & Trailers tippers
- 1 x Bottom Dumper
- 3 x Transporters
- 8 x Trucks 2 tonne -14 tonne tippers
- 2 x Watercarts
We carry out demolition of just about any type of building or structure. We have 3 sizes of rock breaker to fit our 3.5 tonne, 12 tonne & 21 tonne machines. We have a demo grab for our 12 tonne machine. We also have a concrete pulveriser for our 21 tonne machine.
METAL & SAND SUPPLIES
We can supply all grades of metal to meet the requirements of our customers
- Farmers Metal
- Roading Metal
- Rotten Rock
- Stock Rock
- Drainage Metal
- Effluent Metal
- Drainage Shingle
- Builders Mix
- Mortar Sand
- Pit Sand
- Concrete Sand
- Landscape Bark
- Delivered in loads from 2 – 29 tonne
Our staff are inducted ready to work at Waikato’s industrial sites including Fonterra and Oji Fibre Solutions (previously known as Carter Holt Harvey.) We are also pre qualified to work with several utility companies and building companies.
- 9 x Excavators 1.5 – 21 tonne with steel or rubber or wheels.
- Various attachments: Augers, Rock Breakers, Long reach arms.
- 4 x Truck and Trailers 25 – 29 tonne
- 1 x Bottom dumper 21 tonne
- 1 x Semi Tipper 18 tonne
- 8 x Trucks 2 – 14 tonne
- 3 x Watercarts 1,000 to 10,000 litre
- 1 Bulldozer 21 tonne with Rippers or towed Hydraulic scoop
- 1 x Elevating Motor Scraper 8.4m3
- 2 x Tractors with Trailers 6 & 10 tonne
- 1 x Tractor & towed 5m3 Hydraulic scoop
- 2 x Graders 17.5 & 10 tonne; 1x GPS guided.
- 8 x Rollers 1.5 – 12 tonne